CANCELLATION & WAITLIST POLICIES
We reserve the right to cancel a class, training session or event: if the minimum number of registrants is not met, for inclement weather, for holidays or for any reason. Earliest reasonable notification will be given to clients who, if already signed up for services, may choose either a full refund or comparable credit on account.
CLIENT CLASS CANCELLATIONS
To ensure the maximum number of clients can participate, clients must cancel 12 hours prior to the start of the class to allow any waitlisted clients a fair opportunity to attend:
All classes must be cancelled 12 hours prior to the start of the class.
FOR ALL CLASS CANCELLATIONS:
- Clients may cancel a reservation online by clicking the “sign up for class” button, logging-in to your account, clicking the “My Account” tab, and then click the sub-tab “My Schedule.”
- Clients may also cancel a reservation by calling the studio (973.233.0300). If you get the answering machine, please leave a detailed message clearly stating your full name, class, date and time you wish to cancel.
- All unused classes are returned to your account for future use.
- Our system will not process credit card refunds in this instance and all purchases are non-refundable.
- If we do not receive a cancellation request within the 12 hour Required Cancellation Notice time period, a class credit will be deducted from your account as if you had taken the class. If you attempt to cancel online outside of the Required Cancellation Notice time period, whether or not you see “LATE CANCEL” appear as your only option, you will lose your reservation and payment/credit.
- Unlimited Monthly Members will have an automatic debit of $25 from your credit card if you late cancel.
- There are no refunds, so kindly reserve your classes carefully.
- If you are not in the class by the start time, your place may be given to someone on the waitlist.
- The waitlist will usually allow up to 5 clients to register once a scheduled class is full.
- You can cancel your request to be on the waitlist at any time.
- In the event a client(s) cancels their class reservation the clients on the waitlist will be contacted via email in the numerical order of the waitlist. The remaining clients on the waitlist that do not get into the class will not be charged and/or deducted a class from their account.
- We promise to adhere to this policy in as fair a manner as possible.
PRIVATE SESSION CANCELLATIONS
Private Sessions must be cancelled 24 hours in advance or the client will be charged for the full rate of the session.
- What personally identifiable information Architect Studios collects;
- What personally identifiable information third parties collect through the Website;
- What organization collects the information;
- How Architect Studios uses the information;
- With whom Architect Studios may share user information;
- What choices are available to users regarding collection, use and distribution of the information;
- What measures Architect Studios takes to protect the information under its control; and
- How users can correct any inaccuracies in the information.
Information Collection & Use
1. Registration. In order to use this Website, you must first complete the registration form and create a user name and password. During registration you are required to provide contact information (such as name and email address). We use this information to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. Architect Studios is the sole owner of the information collected on the website. Architect Studios collects personally identifiable information from our users at several different points on our website.
2. Subscriptions. If you subscribe to our service, we request certain personally identifiable information from you on our order form. You must provide contact information (such as name, email, and billing address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date). We use this information for billing purposes. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you.
3. Tell-A-Friend. If you choose to use our referral service to tell a friend about our site, we will ask you for your friend’s name and email address. We will automatically send your friend a one-time email inviting him or her to visit the site. Architect Studios stores this information for the sole purpose of sending this one-time email and tracking the success of our referral program. Your friend may contact us at the contact information listed below to request that we remove this information from our database.
Uses of Information
Architect Studios uses the information that you provide for the following general purposes: to customize the content you see, fulfill your requests for services, improve our services, contact you, conduct research, and provide anonymous reporting for internal and external clients.
Communications from the Website
1. Special Offers and Updates. We may occasionally send you information on products, services, special deals and promotions. Please let us know if you do not wish to receive these types of communications.
2. Service-Related Announcements. We will send you strictly service-related announcements on rare occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for maintenance, we might send you a text message or an email. Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account.
3. Customer Service. Based upon the personally identifiable information you provide us, we will send you a welcoming email to verify your username and password. We will also communicate with you in response to your inquiries, to provide the services you request, and to manage your account. We will communicate with you by text message, e-mail, telephone or mail, in accordance with your wishes.
4. Supplementation of Information. In order to provide certain services to you, we may on occasion supplement the personal information you submitted to us with information from third party sources.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
1. Personally Identifiable Information. We do not share personally identifiable information with third parties.
2. Agents. We use a credit card processing company to bill you for services. These companies do not share personally identifiable information for any other purposes with any third parties.
3. Service Providers. We use other third parties to provide certain other services on our Website. When you sign up for these services, we will share personally identifiable information as necessary for the third party to provide that service. These third parties are prohibited from using your personally identifiable information for any other purpose.
4. Legal Disclaimer. We reserve the right to disclose your personally identifiable information as required by law and when we believe that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights and/or to comply with a judicial proceeding, court order, or legal process served on our Website.
As is true of most websites, we gather certain information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, internet service provider (ISP), referring/exit pages, operating system, date/time stamp and clickstream data. We use this information, which does not identify individual users, to analyze trends, to administer the site, to track users’ movements around the site and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. We do link this automatically-collected data to personally identifiable information.
Clear Gifs (Web Beacons/Web Bugs)
We employ or our third party advertising partners employ a software technology called clear gifs (a.k.a. Web Beacons/Web Bugs), that help us better manage content on our site by informing us what content is effective. Clear gifs are tiny graphics with a unique identifier, similar in function to cookies, and are used to track the online movements of Web users. In contrast to cookies, which are stored on a user’s computer hard drive, clear gifs are embedded invisibly on Web pages and are about the size of the period at the end of this sentence. We tie the information gathered by clear gifs to our customers’ personally identifiable information. To learn more about our advertising company’s use of clear gifs, please contact us at the contact information provided below. We use clear gifs in our HTML-based emails to let us know which emails have been opened by recipients. This allows us to gauge the effectiveness of certain communications and the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns.
Third Party Advertisers
Links to Other Sites
Access to Personally Identifiable Information
If your personally identifiable information changes, or if you no longer desire our service, you may update it by contacting us at the contact information listed below.
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card numbers) on our registration form, we encrypt that information using secure socket layer technology (SSL). We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. If you have any questions about security on our Website, you can contact us at the contact information listed below.
In the event Architect Studios goes through a business transition, such as a merger, acquisition by another company, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, your personally identifiable information will likely be among the assets transferred. You will be notified via prominent notice on our Website for 30-days of any such change in ownership or control of your personal information.